Here’s a round-up for some of the latest tech news:
- Sony released a slew of new products today, including 3 Xperia Phones, an Android tablet, and a hybrid tablet/laptop the Duo 11.
- Google is launching Google Plus for its enterprise Google Apps suite, while Facebook mistakenly released a mass layoff announcement to “friends” outside the company.
- In the midst of patent woes, Samsung announced the ATIV S, a new 4.8in brushed metal handset running Windows 8 — perhaps the sexiest Windows 8 phone announced so far.
- Portions of Apple’s training manual have been leaked to the public, available over at Gizmodo.
- Tivo announced the “TiVo Stream” which allows recorded content to be streamed to any iOS device with the TiVo stream app, though some restricts apply with copy protected content.